15 Nov 2009

Kane, I am your father...

Well, I had a dramatic day; at least I think it was dramatic. I met my father for the first time. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not like it was some huge revelation during an epic battle to bring balance to the force, and it’s not like we’re gonna go on a quest to retrieve the Holy Grail at a chance of immortality. Nope, this was more of a, I’ve always known about you, this is to make up for the role model I’d been lacking all my life.

Okay, when I think about, I am angry, I never had a father, it wasn’t his fault but it meant that I grew up missing so much, so the fact that I cross-dress and get overly flamboyant over the colour pink and other such aspects of femininity, it really shouldn’t come as much of a surprise. I like who I am. I have people I love and I have fun when I’m with them. But now I find myself where I was many years ago, emotionless. I can’t bring myself to be inspired one way or the other about anything, I’m not sad, but I’m not particularly happy.

So yeh, I have a father now, and I’m looking forward to spending time with the man who is essentially me. I’ve been told we’re not the same person, but looking at him, and then myself, we’re too similar, we’re nervous wrecks that flush tomato when feeling ever so slightly uneasy, not only that, we have the same taste and women (no incest jokes ¬¬), I think this may be in essence why I’ve reverted to my autonomic self, because the fact that every relationship I’ve had has now been explained as ‘It runs in the family’.

Okay, this is getting depressing, so, let’s change it slightly :); I have a father, that’s cool. Some people don’t have the chance to meet their father, so I’m a lucky person. And my life’s going swell :), just frickin’ dandy. :P

Section on my life over.

Dr Who is back!!! He’s returned with an ever so awesumm dark edge which clearly is being portrayed as an harmartia as to bring him towards his tragic death ^^ long live the doctor \m/(^^)\m/. So soon, he shall be a younger model, am I the only one that finds it ironic how the further we progress with Dr Who, the younger he seems to get? :S soon we’ll end up with a toddler using a screw-driver in everyday life. (Tommy Pickles :O...)

This was my blog (:, as you can tell from my style of writing, I’m not too sure if I’m any good and I don’t know whether to keep it emotional, or detached.

So, have a good day (: I need to head back to completing a Key Skills assignment about a necrophile :P (seriously, I’m surprised I was allowed, Tolerance has surely gone downhill in the past century XD).

Live long and rock out :D

Hugwhore <3

No comments:

Post a Comment